![]() |
|
BENDEMEERprimary MACPHERSONsecondary REPUBLICpolytechnic My daddy is the KING OF KINGS OhMyGosh! I'm in the LAST YEAR of my teens since last 10 DECEMBER
ANSHAO <3
[anshao] [alvin] [crystal] [clarissa] [darrell] [esther] [guangyi] [jen] [jolene] [julia] [justin] [kaiwen] [kokkien] [lunsiong] [peisze] [serene] [qianning] [rachel] [rebecca] [yeechuan] [yonghuay] [zan] [zan] [zhikai] [zhonghan] CAMPUS CRUSADE [amandaz] [cheryl] [deborah] [grace] [hazel] [jacq] [jacqueline] [john] [hazel] [melissa] [naomi] [wanteng] MACPHERSONIAN [catherine] [cath] [cheris] [cuiping] [fionnie] [gabriel] [huiying] [jaslyn] [jianwen] [kahmun] [liping] [minyi] [peiwen] [pramod] [rachel] [ryan] [shinyi] [soonyan] [suckerz] [sufen] [suriyanti] [wanqi] W34R [bernard] [daryl] [kelvin] [marcus] [marilyn] [nazreen] [priscilla] E36K [angela] [daziree] [lina] [wesley] E66H [aisyah] [cheryl] [evan] [farhana] [fiona] [germain] [nadia] [nicole] [sheryl] OTHERS [angie] [ashley] [claris] [cherie] [genevieve] [gennifer] [huiying] [huiyun] [jeannie] [jerean] [louis] [sukyen] [zuhui]
♥December 2005
♥January 2006 ♥March 2006 ♥April 2006 ♥May 2006 ♥June 2006 ♥July 2006 ♥August 2006 ♥December 2006 ♥January 2007 ♥February 2007 ♥March 2007 ♥April 2007 ♥May 2007 ♥June 2007 ♥July 2007 ♥August 2007 ♥September 2007 ♥October 2007 ♥November 2007 ♥December 2007 ♥January 2008 ♥February 2008 ♥March 2008 ♥April 2008 ♥May 2008 ♥June 2008 ♥July 2008 ♥August 2008 ♥September 2008 ♥October 2008 ♥November 2008 ♥December 2008 ♥January 2009 ♥February 2009 ♥March 2009 ♥April 2009 ♥May 2009 ♥June 2009 ♥October 2009 ♥November 2009 ♥February 2010
|
Friday, July 06, 2007
CONFESSION DAY!!
*i got this from friendster*
[X] I Talk a lot when I get really nervous. (i talk a lot all the time) [ ] I am really ticklish. [ ] I'm afraid of the dark. [ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is open -.- [ ] I can't sleep in a room if the door is closed -.^ [ ] I am homosexual. [X] I believe in true love. [ ] I've ran away from home [ ] I listen to political music, greenday and soad, U2 [ ] I collect comic books HOW MANY SO FAR? 2 [X] I shut others out when I'm sad. [X] I've stayed out all night. (duh.. camps) [X] I open up to others easily. [X] I am keeping a secret from the world. (heh heh, my dirty little secret) [X] I watch the news [X] I love Disney movies. (high school musical :)) [ ] I am a sucker for green eyes. [ ] I am a sucker for brown eyes. [ ] I am a sucker for blue eyes [X] I dont kill bugs HOW MANY SO FAR? 7 [X] I've slipped and fell in public [X] I love Spam (YES! i'm a SPAMMER :)) [ ] I bake well. [ ] I have worn pajamas to class. [X] I want a better job [X] Talked on a phone for 6+ hours. (more than that :)) [X] Been on msn drunk (?? what's that? but i suppose a yes) [ ] I love Dr. Phil. [ ] I like multiple people, (i dun multiple) HOW MANY SO FAR? 5 [X] I am guilty of tYpInG lIkE tHiS. (MY FAV!! tWiiTs!!) [X] I am self-conscious. [X] I love to laugh. (who doesnt?) [X] I have tried alcohol [ ] I drink alcohol on a regular basis. [ ] I have tried a cigarette [ ] I have smoked a pack in one day. [ ] I have tried a joint. [ ] I have had a threesome, or group sex. O.O [ ] I fantasize about having a threesome. X.X HOW MANY SO FAR? 4 [ ] I loved Lord of the Flies. [X] I have cough drops when I'm not sick. (strepsils taste good) [ ] I can't swallow pills. [ ] I have a lot of scars. [ ] I can't sleep if there is a spider in the room [X] I like chocolate. [X] I bite my nails (sometimes xP) [ ] I am not comfortable with being me. [X] I play computer games when I'm bored. (non-online games) [X] Gotten lost in the city. HOW MANY SO FAR? 5 [X] Been caught doing something illegal. (YES! we were caught SITTING in the mrt station) [X] Thought of suicide before. [X] Seen a shooting star. (YES! on my birthday 2 years ago :)) [ ] Gone out in public in my pajamas [ ] Hugged a stranger. [X] Been in a fist fight. (with my bro & during taekwondo) [X] Laughed and had some type of beverage come out of my nose (that was embarrassing) [X] Pushed all the buttons on an elevator. [ ] Made out in an elevator. [X] Kicked a guy where it hurts on purpose (DUH! some guys are annoying) HOW MANY SO FAR? 7 [ ] Been skydiving. [X] Been bungee jumping. (YES! SO FUN!!) [X] Gotten stitches. (think so) [ ] Drank a whole gallon of milk in one hour.. [X] Bitten someone (cuz he taste delicious :)) [ ] Been to Niagara Falls [X] Gotten the chicken pox. [ ] Crashed into a car. [X] Crashed into a pedestrian. [ ] Been to germany HOW MANY SO FAR? 5 [X] Ridden in a taxi (DUH!) [ ] Shoplifted. [ ] Been fired. [ ] Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. [X] Stole something from your job. (yup. peanuts from no signboard :)) [ ] Gone on a blind date [X] Had a crush on a teacher/coach. [X] Injected someone or yourself. (i've stabbed my bro and am guilty till now) [ ] Celebrated Mardi Gras [ ] Been to Europe. HOW MANY SO FAR? 4 [ ] Slept with a co-worker, and/or employee. ?? [ ] Been married [ ]Have a list of people you want to kill. [X] Ridden in a car over 400 miles in one day (yes, until i puke) [ ] Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. [ ] Thrown up in a bar. [X] Eaten sushi. [X] Cried in public HOW MANY SO FAR? 3 [ ] Walked purposely into traffic with your eyes closed. [X] Liked someone even though you knew you shouldn't have. [X] Thought of someone a lot lately. (of cuz, i always think of him :)) [X] Hate the world. (used to. i WAS an emo kid!) [ ] Cheated on someone. [ ] Love dressing in drag. [ ] Have been caught having sex. [ ] Popped pills [X] Given a compliment to someone but you were infact lying. (sacarsm) [X]Eaten dog/cat food. (it tasted like chicken meat) HOW MANY SO FAR? 5 Ok now count up how many you have checked. 47 out of 100 FAILED! haha. DO IT PEOPLE!! :) |