![]() |
|
BENDEMEERprimary MACPHERSONsecondary REPUBLICpolytechnic My daddy is the KING OF KINGS OhMyGosh! I'm in the LAST YEAR of my teens since last 10 DECEMBER
ANSHAO <3
[anshao] [alvin] [crystal] [clarissa] [darrell] [esther] [guangyi] [jen] [jolene] [julia] [justin] [kaiwen] [kokkien] [lunsiong] [peisze] [serene] [qianning] [rachel] [rebecca] [yeechuan] [yonghuay] [zan] [zan] [zhikai] [zhonghan] CAMPUS CRUSADE [amandaz] [cheryl] [deborah] [grace] [hazel] [jacq] [jacqueline] [john] [hazel] [melissa] [naomi] [wanteng] MACPHERSONIAN [catherine] [cath] [cheris] [cuiping] [fionnie] [gabriel] [huiying] [jaslyn] [jianwen] [kahmun] [liping] [minyi] [peiwen] [pramod] [rachel] [ryan] [shinyi] [soonyan] [suckerz] [sufen] [suriyanti] [wanqi] W34R [bernard] [daryl] [kelvin] [marcus] [marilyn] [nazreen] [priscilla] E36K [angela] [daziree] [lina] [wesley] E66H [aisyah] [cheryl] [evan] [farhana] [fiona] [germain] [nadia] [nicole] [sheryl] OTHERS [angie] [ashley] [claris] [cherie] [genevieve] [gennifer] [huiying] [huiyun] [jeannie] [jerean] [louis] [sukyen] [zuhui]
♥December 2005
♥January 2006 ♥March 2006 ♥April 2006 ♥May 2006 ♥June 2006 ♥July 2006 ♥August 2006 ♥December 2006 ♥January 2007 ♥February 2007 ♥March 2007 ♥April 2007 ♥May 2007 ♥June 2007 ♥July 2007 ♥August 2007 ♥September 2007 ♥October 2007 ♥November 2007 ♥December 2007 ♥January 2008 ♥February 2008 ♥March 2008 ♥April 2008 ♥May 2008 ♥June 2008 ♥July 2008 ♥August 2008 ♥September 2008 ♥October 2008 ♥November 2008 ♥December 2008 ♥January 2009 ♥February 2009 ♥March 2009 ♥April 2009 ♥May 2009 ♥June 2009 ♥October 2009 ♥November 2009 ♥February 2010
|
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
QUIZ CRAZE
I got this from my twin (:
Rules: Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you must choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks! 1) I wash my hair once every 2 days. (most ppl find this weird) 2) I sing in the bathroom 3) I have fetish for relatively tan, muscular guys with spike hair. (i dunno why) 4) I like to talk A LOT only to people whom i feel like. 5) I don't dare to ask money back from people after i lend it to them. 6) I like long bus rides like my twin :) cuz we like to think about stuff and we are emo kids. haha. 7) I tend to forget about thing i wanted to say after i got interuppted *i just forgot my next point* 8) I think a lot 9) I dun get angry. I cry. 10) Random fact about me: I have very short attention and energy span. I'll fall asleep if i sit there not doing anything. I'll fall asleep even if i'm not tired. That's why i tend to doze off during sermon. :P I tag: ~Esther ~Julia ~Esther ~Darrell ~Jen ~Jolene I got this from rachel :) Can you name 8 people you treasure & can think of right off the top of your head?Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 8 people... 1. Crosby 2. Esther 3. Julia 4. Jen 5. Julia 6. Cheris 7. Zaneta 8. Jolene How did you meet 8? Anshao What would you do if you had never met 1? Aww.. I wun have so many 2 years ago stories and no one to love me ): What would you do if 6 and 2 dated? GOSH! they are not lesbian! Have you ever seen 4 cry? Yes! A handful of times. Poor girl. Do you think 1 is cute? OF CUZ! :) How did you get to know 7? Anshao. Since 10 years ago (: Would you ever go on a date with number 3? Nope. Cuz i hav 1. What's 7's Favorite color? Errrrrrr. No preference? What would you do if 6 confessed she loved you? Love her back (: Fact about 8: She is crazy and LOVEEEEs DOMOKUN Who is 4 going out with? *AHEM* *COUGH COUGH* no one la. haha. who is number 5 to you? My emo giraffe (: Would you ever live with 1? SURE! What's the best thing about number 8? Her hair *opps* no la. her lame-ness What do you like about number 6? Meet-ups with her. Favorite Memory with 1? STOP ASKING ME ABT 1! I'm shy la! haha. *I think i've done this before. But nvm, next quiz..* Name 11 people you can think of right OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD. Don't read the questions underneath until you write the names of all 11 people. This is a lot funnier if you actually randomly list the names first.. 1. Guangyi 2. Darrell 3. Junyan 4. Yeechuan 5. Shaun 6. Esther 7. Julia 8. Isabella 9. Jolene 10. Crosby 11. Jen HOW DID YOU MEET #4? Anshao DDO YOU LIKE ANYONE IN HERE ? Yup. 10 la. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU HADN'T MET #1 ? I wouldn't have found my twin WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #2 AND # 6 WEREGOING OUT? Be happy!! *Sorry, purposely!!* :P HOW OLD IS #8? 14 WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #5 CONFESSED That He/She LOVES YOU ? Love him back. My brother leh! WHOS #10'S BEST FRIEND Me la. haha. Yeechuan la. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN AROUND #1 ? OF CUZ LA. SInce 16 years ago. haha. DO YOU MISS #2? Sort of. Cuz long time no see liao. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF # 11? Pink lady. haha. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF # 9? crazy and lame. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF #4 AND #7 WERE GOING OUT? THUMBS UP!!!! (tallie wallies) *I didnt this on purpose :)* WHO DOES #2 LIKE ? obviously you know who la! i dun have to mention it. *wink to esther* HAVE YOU EVER BEEN INSIDE #8 HOUSE? yup yup. went to her house twice WOULD YOU MARRY #3? OH MY GOSH! NO!!! i wanna marry 10!! *freaky, junyan just signed in* DO YOU LOVE #10? YES!! i just said that i wanna marry him la... EVER SLEPT IN THE SAME ROOM AS ANY OF THE NUMBERS? yup. 5 at home and 6, 7, 8, 9, 11 during camp DO YOU TRUST THEM? yup. most of them :D DO MY QUIZ :) ![]() Create your own Friend Test here |