<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20293235?origin\x3dhttp://yummyyvonne.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YVONNE Ng

BENDEMEERprimary
MACPHERSONsecondary
REPUBLICpolytechnic

My daddy is the KING OF KINGS

OhMyGosh! I'm in the LAST YEAR of my teens since last 10 DECEMBER





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009
self declared holidays

ever since the beginning of this year, these are the silly things that i've done:




  1. CUT MY OWN FRINGE
    Wrong move. I wanted to trim it on my own (like i always do). Then i estimated the wrong length at the wrong place. Now the fringe at the side-parting-split area is super short and hideous, boohoo. Grow, hair grow!

  2. BLOG A WHOLE CHUNK OF WORDS
    It maximizes my chance of errors you see. Yea, yea. Many typo errors and some people *stares at the whore* kept laughing at me for that.

  3. MEMORY CARD
    I wanted to bring camera out that day we went to send Sean and family off and went prawning after that. So i was charging my camera the very morning. I rmbed that i last saw the memory card was on the floor. So i checked that memory card slot in my camera was empty and started looking all over for it. I couldnt find it so i went to ask mum, who just woke up (cuz she packs my room). We searched the entire room but to no avail. Then i resort to making my mum unlock my bro's lappy to borrow his memory card. After all the hassle, i took his card and wanted to put it into my camera and guess what?
    I FOUND MY CARD!!





















    IN MY CAMERA SLOT!! =.=
    all mum said was "you have nth better to do ar?"
    * i didnt on the lights when i was checking the slot in the morningggggg*

  4. HANDPHONE AND WALLET
    Just last Monday, i forgot to bring my handphone to school. And thus cant sms those 2008 O's ppl personally to ask abt their results. And on the very week, thurday, i left my wallet at home!! I only realised it in class. (i dont take public transport to sch rmb?) Cuz the previous day, i carried another bag when we went prawning and i forgot to put it back into my school bag. I had to borrow money from Hazel and take train all the way home.

  5. SLIPPERS
    The same thursday, i realise something was wrong only when i was alighting from my dad's car -I Wore The Wrong Pair Of Slippers To School! I wore the white slippers that i brought to Anshao camp, the one that i normally wear to walk ard my neighbourhood! It was too late to go home by the time i realise! But heck, no one realised. HAHA!

  6. MAGGIE NOODLE
    I was eating maggie noodles for breakfast and my spoon dropped into the soup. So i held the spoon by the handle with tissue. (I was still sick. So..) The moment i start coughing, i can feel the mucus-that-have-gone-down-the-throat coming out, so i ran to the basin to spit it out. By the time i went back to eating my maggie, i found white 'wanton' inside! Damn, my tissue dropped into the soup!!!


***



okay, enough of laughing at me.
my turn to laugh at you!
cuz i'm having my holidays now, all the way to April!!
and thank God i've got a job to kill time.


i ought to enjoy myself to the max since i know year 3 will be deadly.
and year 3 is eating into my hols too cuz my grp intends to start FYP in March.
during the hols, i have SM/ST training and meeting too.
sighs, hope that everything will turn out well.


and i issh eggcited fer lunch and dinner later and dinner tmr!! (:





i hope i get it cuz its doesnt really bothers me. then again, what i am going to say to whom?<\s>