<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20293235?origin\x3dhttp://yummyyvonne.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YVONNE Ng

BENDEMEERprimary
MACPHERSONsecondary
REPUBLICpolytechnic

My daddy is the KING OF KINGS

OhMyGosh! I'm in the LAST YEAR of my teens since last 10 DECEMBER





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Sunday, March 29, 2009
Believe In Me

It's hard to say that you're okay, in the midst of hurt and strife.
You seek and find and persevere, through every stage of life.

You wonder what the future holds, how successful you will be.
But you often fail to tell yourself, "I believe in me".


You seek to find acceptance, you conform to their new ways.
You lose hold of all your values, and slowly dirft astray.


Your passion soon become, something hard to see.
Again you fail to tell yourself, "I believe in me".


You search for joy and happiness, but somehow come up short.
You didnt seek God's will this time, or wait for His report.


He wanted you to ask him, "What is it that I need?"
So simple was the answer, "Just believe in me."





- Anmy Alamillo