<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20293235?origin\x3dhttp://yummyyvonne.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
YVONNE Ng

BENDEMEERprimary
MACPHERSONsecondary
REPUBLICpolytechnic

My daddy is the KING OF KINGS

OhMyGosh! I'm in the LAST YEAR of my teens since last 10 DECEMBER





Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Monday, February 23, 2009
Sometimes

Sometimes I question you, and wonder You're listening.
And I can't see you, or touch you, or even feel you, so how do i know if you're really there?


Sometimes I get mad at You, when i see bad things happen to good people.
I wonder why you wouldn't save them. It makes me wonder if You're real.


Sometimes when i pray to You, I can sense that You are there with me,
Watching over me as your child, blessing me with your grace.


Sometimes when I can see you clearly, when i see little babies or kind smiles,
generous people and the beauty of nature, it makes me believe with my whole heart.


Sometimes my questions about you don't matter, even though there are never definite answers.

I have faith in your love. Forgive me, God, for ever questioning you.



- Jenny Sharaf